- Course Code: UKLC18AMC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.5 hours
- Cost: £49.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Anger Management Certificate
Anger is a normal and sometimes useful emotion, but excessive anger can have serious personal and professional consequences. Fortunately, most people can control their temper via self-help measures, professional help, or both.
In this course, you will learn how to control your anger and seek outside help in regulating your temper.
You Will Learn:
- Why it’s important to recognise your personal anger signs
- How to use breathing exercises to bring anger under control
- How to make positive lifestyle changes that will reduce your anger
- Why you may wish to reduce your alcohol consumption
- When to seek professional help
Benefits Of Taking This Course:
- If you have an established history of pathological anger, this course will help you learn how to manage your temper
- If you suspect that you are beginning to develop an anger management problem, this course will help you get your problem under control before it affects your life
- If you live or work with someone who has an anger management problem, this course may help you understand and support them
- If you are looking to work in mental health, this course will give you a useful overview of a common but destructive problem
Who can take the Anger Management Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Anger Management Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.