- Course Code: UKVC19BUD
- Location: Online
- Duration: 1.25 hours
- Cost: £99.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
If you are like most people, you probably have things that you want to do in life. These things might include travelling, buying a house or getting a new car. What is the one thing these goals have in common? They all cost money. So, in order to meet your goals, you must take some time to budget your finances and save.
This course gives you a full overview of budgeting basics. We start with a module about what a budget is and we give you a step by step guide on how to create a budget that you can stick to. The second module goes even further into the basics of having a budget and it gives you information on how to create a budget that is powerful and foolproof.
You Will Learn:
- Why it is important to have a budget
- All of the necessary steps that you need to take to create the perfect budget based on your income
- How to apply all of your various expenses to your budget, making sure you don’t forget anything
- How to make sure all of the information that you place into your budget is accurate and true
- How to make realistic financial goals
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Learn about why you should make a budget and how it can benefit you now and in years to come
- Understand how to set up a budget based on your personal income and expenses with no other information needed
- Learn how to save money for things that you have always wanted, such as a new car or home
- Ensure that you add everything necessary to your budget, including things that most people forget to add
- Understand how to get into the right mindset to put yourself on a path to financial freedom
Who can take the Budgeting Basics Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 2 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 2 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 2 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Budgeting Basics Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 1.25 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.