- Course Code: UKVC18CCN
- Location: Online
- Duration: 1 hours
- Cost: £299.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers and devices
Caring for Your Customers' Needs Certificate
Customers are satisfied only when a business meets their expectations. Customers typically hope that a company will listen to their opinions and feedback, resolve their queries and provide a range of products that will meet their needs.
However, providing consistent customer service and meeting customer needs is not always straightforward. In this course, you will learn the practical steps you can take that will enable you to work with your customers and build a relationship that will ensure their loyalty to your business.
You Will Learn:
- Why prompt, personalised customer service will help your business stand out from the rest
- Why you need to research your customers’ needs and expectations
- The tools and techniques you can use to discover your customers’ motives and expectations
- How to understand a client’s perspective and solicit their opinions on your products and services
- How to encourage and reward client loyalty
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you own or run a business, this course will help you differentiate yourself from your competitors by offering a unique customer experience
- If you work in customer service, this course will help you understand what your customer needs and how to resolve their concerns
- If you work in a marketing or sales role, this course will help you generate more business by ascertaining what your customers need and explaining how your products and services can help them
- If you are responsible for administering focus groups, this course will help you ask useful questions that will guarantee actionable feedback from clients
Who can take the Caring for Your Customers’ Needs Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Caring for Your Customers’ Needs Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 1 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.