- Course Code: UKVC18CCS
- Location: Online
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost: £299.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers and devices
Consequences of Careless Social Media Use in the Workplace Certificate
Understanding the consequences of careless social media use in the workplace is vital for all employers and employees in today’s age of social media.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into every aspect of careless social media use, including what defines careless use, the legal obligations of all parties and how to avoid common errors.
From the consequences of careless use for the employer and employee to how to create a solid social media policy, this course covers every aspect that everyone involved must know.
You will Learn:
- A full definition and practical examples of careless social media in the workplace;
- The consequences of careless social media use for employees and employers;
- The legal rights and responsibilities of all parties in the workplace;
- How to avoid careless social media use in the workplace;
- The importance of a social media policy and what to include in it.
Benefits of Taking this Course
- You will be able to implement a comprehensive social media policy in your workplace;
- You will understand what your rights are as an employer or employee;
- You will be able to avoid the negative consequences of careless social media use in your workplace;
- You will understand the importance and learn the basic principles of social media management;
- You will be able to use social media responsibly and effectively in your workplace.
Who can take the Consequences of Careless Social Media Use in Workplace Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Consequences of Careless Social Media Use in Workplace Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.