- Course Code: UKVC18CON
- Location: Online
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Cost: £299.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Content Creation Certificate
With so much content published on the internet, it can be hard to stand out from the competition. To capture the interest of your target audience, you need to create compelling text, images and videos.
This course will teach you how to compile content that communicates your values, inspires people to take action and builds your brand image.
You Will Learn:
- Why content marketing is so powerful, how content is distributed and how it influences people at each stage of the buying cycle
- How to come up with hundreds of ideas for effective content
- How to create attention-grabbing media that will lay the groundwork for a relationship with your readers
- How to collect data on your readers’ behaviours and refine your content strategy accordingly
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in a marketing role, you will benefit from this introduction to a modern form of digital marketing and how it can drive sales
- If you are self-employed, this course will teach you how to promote yourself and your business online in an efficient, cost-effective manner
- If you run a blog or other website as a hobby, this course will help you generate more traffic and meet others who share your interests
- If you have an interest in consumer psychology, this course will provide you with an insight into how contemporary consumers interact with companies and brands online
Who can take the Content Creation Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Content Creation Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.