- Course Code: UKVC18CRE
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.50 hours
- Cost: £99.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Creating a Marketing Plan Certificate
A good marketing plan is essential for keeping a business on track. If you do not know how you will be promoting a product or service, you will not maximise your profits or build a loyal following. You may end up targeting the wrong audience, wasting time and money as a result.
This course will take you through the process of drawing up a marketing plan. You will learn how to conduct background research, structure the plan and put it into action.
You Will Learn:
- The 4 reasons why making a marketing plan is so important to the overall health and development of a business
- How to put together a comprehensive marketing plan in 5 steps and the rationale behind each stage
- Why you may need an online marketing plan, the structure of a good online marketing plan and why you need to consider search engine optimisation (SEO)
- The general principles you need to follow when researching, finalising and double-checking your plan
- Five ways to put your plan into action, when to ask for help and how to monitor your progress
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you own a business, this course will help you learn how to promote your products and services in a straightforward, effective way
- If you work in sales or marketing, this course will help you write a plan that allows you to successfully target your ideal customer demographic
- If you are responsible for making high-level strategic decisions in your company, this course will help you look at the broader picture and push the business in the right direction
- If you have a general interest in marketing, this course will show you how companies put together marketing strategies
Who can take the Creating a Marketing Plan Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Creating a Marketing Plan Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.50 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.