- Course Code: UKVC18CRO
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.75 hours
- Cost: £49.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Crowd Management Certificate
Good crowd control is essential in preventing crushing, outbreaks of violence, riots, and other potential incidents that can occur when a large number of people are gathered together in one place.
This course will outline key considerations for those involved in controlling crowds or planning large-scale events. It will provide guidance on keeping the public safe and putting together emergency plans.
You Will Learn:
- The three main phases of an event you need to consider when planning crowd control measures
- What to do if the number of people attempting to gain admission exceeds the capacity of a venue
- How to ensure that everyone knows their role in the crowd control team
- How to put together a plan to cover every eventuality
- How to liaise with third parties to coordinate crowd control
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you are planning a large event, this course will help you uphold your responsibility to ensure public safety
- If you work in an industry that brings you into contact with crowds, such as catering, this course will provide you with valuable safety information
- If you work in the security field, this course will give you a brief overview of issues in crowd control
- If you are responsible for conducting risk assessments at work, this course will help you conduct an assessment if your business is planning a large event
Who can take the Crowd Management Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Crowd Management Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.