- Course Code: UKFEC18CRP
- Location: Online
- Duration: 15 hours
- Cost: £299.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
This course gives you everything you need to know about the complex world of cryptocurrency. At the conclusion of this course, participants have the tools they require to successfully engage in cryptocurrency transactions, such as mining, purchasing items, trading and investing.
This cryptocurrency course provides students with all the information they need to know how to confidently use, mine or trade this digital asset. We have developed this course to instruct students not only on how to use cryptocurrency, but also how to understand the technology behind it.
Throughout the course, students are provided with instruction, tips and techniques for finding the best type of cryptocurrency for their needs. The course also covers the steps involved in locating the best wallet service provider as well as how to find a reputable exchange. Students of this course further learn about the legalities and legislative challenges facing cryptocurrency.
At the conclusion of the course, students receive a diploma proving they have successfully completed each module.
What You Will Learn
This course was designed to give takers a total overview of what is involved cryptocurrencies, regardless of experience or industry.
Here’s what the course covers:
- A brief overview of cryptocurrency as a whole
- Information about the various types of cryptocurrency that are available
- How cryptocurrency works, including the various applications of blockchain technology
- Information about the legalities surrounding cryptocurrency, as well as anticipated legislation expected to pass in the UK in the near future
- Instructions on how to use and store cryptocurrency and how to exchange traditional currency for digital assets
- Details about mining cryptocurrency, including the tools needed
- Information about the anonymous or pseudonymous nature of various cryptocurrency
- Tips on engaging with the crypto-community and information about its future
- How to successfully trade and invest in cryptocurrency
- What you can expect to see from the future of these digital assets
Benefits of the Cryptocurrency Course:
This professional mover course includes the following benefits:
- An affordable course that gives you the tools you need to understand this highly complex but increasingly relevant field
- A curriculum that is easy to understand, divided into 10 complete modules
- The achievement of being able to successfully enter the cryptocurrency investment market
- The ability to buy and sell digital assets with skill
- Learning how and where to find reputable information about existing and emerging cryptocurrencies
- The ability to study from any location with an internet connection
- Learn the material at any time and at your own pace
- Lifetime access to the course – no deadlines
- Obtain a recognised certification when completing the course, which will improve your career prospects
- The basics of cryptocurrency, including definitions of key terms
- The origins of cryptocurrency
- How blockchain technology works and how it is related to cryptocurrency
- The properties of cryptocurrency transactions
- How cryptocurrency is developed
- The reasoning behind how the prices for certain types of cryptocurrency are set
- Details on the types of most popular forms of cryptocurrency
- How to choose which cryptocurrency is right for you
- The difference between pseudonymous transactions and anonymous ones
- Information about cryptography and its applications to cryptocurrency
- The definition and importance of hashing
- Detailed information about blockchain technology and how it relates to cryptocurrency
- Information about current laws regarding currency in the UK
- The way the UK treats cryptocurrency for tax purposes
- The legal concerns involved with these types of transactions
- Proposed and suggested regulations regarding cryptocurrency in the UK
- The purpose of various types of cryptocurrency
- How to best use cryptocurrency to make purchases
- Information about the cryptocurrency investment market
- How to store your cryptocurrency
- What mining is and how it applies to cryptocurrency
- The type of equipment required to successfully mine cryptocurrency
- The reasons why miners do it and how the practice is advancing
- The best coins to mine
- The problems with true anonymity and cryptocurrency
- Information about the benefits and drawbacks of anonymous transactions
- How to increase your anonymity when engaging in cryptocurrency transactions
- Avoiding hacks and other data breaches
- The regulations currently in place regarding cryptocurrency and the ones that you can expect to see in the near future
- The challenges involved in creating cryptocurrency policies
- Rules to keep in mind for a positive experience with cryptocurrency
- Information about the crypto-community
- The advantages and disadvantages of trading and investing in cryptocurrency
- How to find the best cryptocurrency for your trading needs
- Information about how much you should invest at any given time
- The best cryptocurrencies to invest in
- How you can expect to see cryptocurrency develop
- What the future of cryptocurrency holds for traders and investors
- Developments that may impact those who use cryptocurrency to make purchases
- What developers and miners should expect from the future
Who can take the Cryptocurrency Diploma course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 10 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 10 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 10 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Cryptocurrency Diploma course?We estimate that the course will take about 15 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.