- Course Code: UKVC18GCT
- Location: N/A
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost: £299.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Gaining Customer Testimonials Certificate
Customer testimonials are an effective way in which to inspire trust in prospective clients, overcome doubts that they may have regarding your product or service and improve your company’s reputation.
However, obtaining strong testimonials requires good timing, a basic understanding of consumer psychology and an understanding of how a testimonial should be structured.
This course will teach you how to get clear, persuasive testimonials from satisfied customers.
You will Learn:
- Why customer testimonials should play a key role in your marketing and advertising strategy and the components of a strong testimonial
- When to ask a satisfied customer for a testimonial
- How to use structured e-mails, surveys and feedback forms in order to help you compile a great testimonial
- How to solicit feedback without breaking the law or misrepresenting your product
Benefits of taking this Course:
- Business owners from all industry sectors will benefit from learning how to get testimonials that will help drive future sales
- If your job entails putting together marketing material, this course will teach you how to add testimonials that will entice potential customers
- If you work in after-sales or customer support, this course will help you request and obtain useful feedback from customers that will not only form the basis for testimonials, but will also help improve your company’s products
- If you are a business owner, this course will help you understand and comply with your duties under the law with regards to the use of testimonials
Who can take the Gaining Customer Testimonials Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Gaining Customer Testimonials Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.