- Course Code: UKVC18HEC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost: £299.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Hiring Employees Certificate
Regardless of the size and nature of your organisation, hiring and retaining the top talent can often prove to be a challenge, especially when seen in the light of competitive job markets. The hiring process can feel daunting and some key facts may fall through the cracks in the absence of a clear and consistent hiring strategy. Implementing a strong hiring process helps shorten the time-consuming recruitment lifecycle and reduces costs.
Bad hires cost organisations thousands of pounds and you are forced to repeat the hiring cycle all over again.
In the course on hiring employees, you will learn about:
- The importance of implementing a clear hiring process in order to select the right employees for your organisation
- How to describe the job position available so that you can attract the best talent available
- How to screen CVs from a large pool of prospective candidates and how to identify red flags that help eliminate unqualified job seekers
- How to conduct preliminary phone screen interviews and pre-assessment tests
- How to conduct professional, methodical and well-planned interviews and secure the best talent for your organisation
Some of the benefits of studying the course include the following:
- You become aware of the steps involved in the hiring process and this can help you reduce the recruitment lifecycle and save costs
- You are able to identify unsuitable candidates and weed them out at an early stage and focus on attracting the right talent
- There is increased likelihood of hiring the right employees who will contribute to the success and growth of your organisation
Who can take the Hiring Employees Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Hiring Employees Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.