- Course Code: UKVC19INT
- Location: Online
- Duration: 1.25 hours
- Cost: £99.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
One of the best things that you can teach yourself is how to have success during an interview. Interviews are very intimidating for most people, because they are so important. You can’t get a job these days without going through the interview process - and that one moment can make or break your chances of getting the job of your dreams.
This course gives you a full overview of everything you need to know about the interview process. We talk you through the steps you should take in the days before the interview and then we present several tips on what you should wear when interviewing. On top of this, we share some of the most common interview questions and how to answer them and give you examples of questions that you can ask the interviewer before leaving.
You Will Learn:
- Why there are different types of interviews and what happens at each type
- The steps that you should take in order to fully prepare yourself for the interview
- What you should wear to an interview, based on your gender
- What the most common interview questions are and how to answer them in a way that impresses the interviewer
- What you should do in the hours and days following your interview to ensure success
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Learn more about the interview process and why interviewers ask certain questions
- Understand how to make a great impression with the interviewer, no matter what type of interview you are doing
- Learn about what questions you can ask to impress the interviewer and also, what type of answers they are looking for to their own questions
- Understand the proper things to do following an interview to boost your chances of getting a job
- Learn how to get feedback if you are passed over by another candidate
Who can take the Interviewing Skills Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 2 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 2 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 2 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Interviewing Skills Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 1.25 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.