- Course Code: UKVC18TEA
- Location: Online
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost: £299.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Leading Team Meetings Certificate
Meetings are lifelines for any business as they help people to exchange ideas and information, solve problems, plan for growth and make decisions. Productive meetings are associated with a flow of energy that cannot be replicated in online communication such as emails. However, unplanned and unstructured meetings can be a waste of time and result in loss of valuable time and effort.
This course on Leading Team Meetings trains you to conduct meetings in a way that gets more done in shorter time spans.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to plan and organise meetings only when they are needed, how to define objectives and prepare agendas.
- How to decide on the team members to invite to the meeting which will include key decision makers, members who can offer expertise on the subject and those who have a stake in the decision
- How to decide on the frequency and time durations in order for meetings to be effective; the correct frequency and time spans can help boost effectiveness of meetings
- How to communicate in the best manner using both verbal as well as non-verbal communication for maximum efficacy
- How to adopt special tips and strategies that help lead effective and successful meetings without wasting time
Important benefits of doing the course include the following:
- You can help reduce time and manpower wastage and turn meetings into successful and productive experiences
- You can play a more active role as facilitator to ensure smooth communication and decision making
- You can help boost the bottom line and improve synergy among employees and subordinates
Who can take the Leading Team Meetings Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Leading Team Meetings Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.