- Course Code: UKVC18LIB
- Location: Online
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost: £299.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
LinkedIn for Business Certificate
With millions of individuals and businesses using LinkedIn on a regular basis, all companies should take advantage of the world’s leading professional networking site. This course will show you how to get started on LinkedIn, demonstrating how it can be used to raise brand awareness and drive sales.
You will learn how to make the most of your existing contacts and reach out to new people in your field. From taking part in LinkedIn Groups to advertising job vacancies, this course will cover all the basic features LinkedIn can offer you as an individual and an organisation.
You Will Learn:
- What LinkedIn is, how it works, and the reasons it can benefit your business and career.
- How to form meaningful connections with other members, and the difference between following and connecting.
- How to join and participate in LinkedIn Groups that are relevant to your interests.
- How to use LinkedIn to generate leads by optimising your profile and engaging with your target audience.
- Why LinkedIn is a powerful tool for recruiters, and the options available to anyone looking to hire employees on the platform.
Benefits Of Taking This Course:
- This course will equip you with the knowledge you need to increase your organisation’s impact on LinkedIn, which is of particular value if you work in a sales or outreach-related role.
- If you work in recruitment or HR, this course will provide you with valuable insight into how LinkedIn can be used to screen and recruit employees.
- Anyone working in a professional environment will benefit from understanding how to utilise LinkedIn for their career development.
- This course will teach you how to project a professional image on social media and avoid “spamming” others with promotional content.
- If you are responsible for an advertising budget, the information on LinkedIn advertisements will be of interest to you.
Who can take the LinkedIn for Business Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the LinkedIn for Business Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.