- Course Code: UKVC19MAK
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.75 hours
- Cost: £99.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Making Your Sales Pitch Certificate
To persuade a prospective client to make a purchase, you need to make a convincing sales pitch. Your success will depend on your ability to understand your customer’s needs, communicate your message and appear confident at all times.
This course will teach you how to put together a compelling pitch that will help you build a strong rapport with a prospect and close the deal. It takes you step-by-step through the planning process so you can feel confident when making a pitch.
You Will Learn:
- Why it’s normal to feel anxious prior to making a sales pitch and the five steps you should take to ensure you are well-prepared
- How to speak and stand in a way that conveys quiet confidence and authority
- What to do if you make a mistake during your sales pitch
- The five most common mistakes people make when giving a sales pitch and how to overcome them
- Why it is important to get feedback on your pitch and why it’s a good idea to watch other people make sales pitches
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- This course will help you make convincing sales pitches that will give you a better chance of closing a deal
- This course will teach you what makes for a weak and strong sales pitch, and will therefore enable you to give meaningful feedback to colleagues who ask for your opinion on their selling skills
- This course will improve your public speaking abilities, which in turn will improve your confidence and make you a more persuasive sales person
- This course will teach you a number of transferable communication skills, which will be useful in both your professional and personal life
Who can take the Making Your Sales Pitch Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Making Your Sales Pitch Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.