- Course Code: UKMEC17CCL
- Location: Online
- Duration: 8 hours
- Cost: £99.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Managing & Improving Customer Service Process Certificate
Customer Care is integral to the success of any business. The quality of the relationship and reputation your business has among your customers can determine the success or failure of your enterprise. This course will help you understand how to effectively interact with your customers to ensure they receive the highest levels of care and service, which will positively enhance your prestige and your profits.
Many organisations believe they are providing excellent customer service, but shocking statistics about consumer’s actual satisfaction levels with their customer experience tell a very different story. Providing the time, effort and investment necessary to drive excellent customer care will create a corresponding improvement in your company's public perception, an increase in brand awareness and keep your finger firmly on the pulse of what you need to know.
The content of this course is designed for individuals and companies that want to connect with their customers in a mutually beneficial way, to improve the service delivery while measuring and enhancing customer loyalty. The correct application of the knowledge and tools delivered in this course has the potential to increase revenue and market share to help ensure long term business success. Understanding how to continuously improve your services and products and see things from a customer-centric perspective is priceless when it comes to business longevity and profitability.
This course is based on up-to-date scientific research and studies that have probed into the core of customer care in the modern business world. All of the information has been synthesised into an easy to learn format that can be digested at a pace most suitable to the reader. The course includes not only proven methods to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your customer care, but also delves into where most companies go wrong in their approaches to help you avoid expensive mistakes. You will be presented with immediately actionable information that will boost your business and demonstrate you care about your customers.
This course is comprised of practical tools and information, real life examples and exercises, tests and worksheets to evaluate your understanding of the knowledge you learn. The course is broken down into 5 modules, with information presented in a logical and easy to follow manner.
What you will learn
In this course, you will learn:
- The benefits and value of good customer service
- How to use customer feedback to improve your service
- How to tangibly measure customer loyalty
- How to assess and improve your current customer service processes
- How the quality of your customer care influences the customer's experience and impression
- Effective strategies for handling customer service problems
- How to continually develop your customer services
- The role that feedback and monitoring plays in establishing a customer care framework
- What service level agreements are and how to develop them
The practical knowledge you will gain from this course can be applied to any business. Completing this course will allow you to assess and dramatically improve your customer care strategies, increasing the positive public perception, profitability and prosperity of your company.
- Understand the key factors that drive customer service and positive experiences
- Learn how to utilise bad customer service strategically to drive business improvements
- Discover how to effectively collect customer information and identify expectations
- Find out how to tangibly measure customer loyalty and increase customer retention
- Gain an accurate understanding of current customer service processes at all levels of your organisation
- Identify which processes are benefiting the customers and the company and which are hindering success
- Understand how customer service influences the customer’s impression of your company and its reputation
- Identify where your company and its employees are not meeting the needs of customers and are not demonstrating the essential factors that constitute excellent customer service
- Learn about customer service processes: their relevance and steps for implementation
- Understand how to use metrics to develop a progressive customer care model
- Explore the internal aspects needed to drive continuous development
- Comprehend the significance of the customers’ values and perceptions
- Understand the key aspects and significance of customer relationship management
- Learn how to identify and overcome barriers to exemplary customer service
- Uncover how to leverage technology, processes and people to improve customer relationships and satisfaction
- Appreciate the role that feedback and monitoring plays in establishing a good customer care framework
- Understand the importance of self-directed learning and how to choose direction
- Comprehend the qualities, traits and skills which are needed for your role
- Learn how to write achievable objectives which empower and motivate you
- Find out how to stay on track with complex and long term goals
Who can take the Managing & Improving Customer Service Process Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Managing & Improving Customer Service Process Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 8 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.