- Course Code: UKVC19MTC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.50 hours
- Cost: £99.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Managing Teams Certificate
As a manager or team leader, you have a seemingly endless number of tasks that you need to complete. In addition to keeping on top of your projects and budget, you also need to manage the individual members of your team. In fact, despite popular belief, learning how to work with your team members is the most important part of your job. A well-run team that works well together is happy at work and productive; aspects you can clearly see reflected in your bottom line.
This course gives you detailed information about how to effectively manage a team. We begin by talking about the hiring and recruiting process, as having the right people on your team is the best way to start building a productive one.
Next, we talk about the different personality types you are likely to come across as you are compiling your ideal team. Developing a supportive working environment is covered next.
Finally, we review the importance of task delegation and conflict resolution.
You Will Learn:
- The steps to take to ensure that you are hiring the right people
- The specific roles that each team member plays
- The challenges that you may come across while trying to delegate important tasks
- Tips on how to delegate your tasks effectively to ensure the greatest possible productivity
- Additional tips on how to resolve most workplace conflicts, regardless of personality types
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Understanding more about hiring by personality type and how to put together the perfect team
- Learning how to motivate differing personality types to get projects done
- Understanding more about creating a productive, positive and strong workplace culture
- Learning how to delegate by personality type and skill set, as opposed to who is nearby or is asking for extra work
- Understanding more about conflict resolution and how to apply those strategies to your workplace
Who can take the Managing Teams Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Managing Teams Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.50 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.