- Course Code: UKVC19MED
- Location: Online
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost: £199.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
(Course from Newskills Academy USA Library)
As people struggle with rising levels of stress, there is increased absenteeism at work, multiple health issues and a reduced sense of wellbeing. Rising job insecurities, hectic schedules, family tensions and lack of time have all contributed to overall stress levels.
Meditation is a holistic, safe and effective way in which to relax, release tension and improve clarity of thought, imagination and creativity. Regular practice also helps you become more self-aware and helps you change your approach to life’s challenges.
What You Will Learn:
- How simple meditation practices help reduce the risks for stress-related health conditions, including cardiovascular disease, hypertension and anxiety.
- Insights into how meditation introduces subtle but powerful changes in the brain structure and nervous system that help stave off degenerative diseases.
- The correct posture, suitable for your unique body, and how to follow your breathing to expand awareness
- Different types of meditation practices, including candle, visualization, breathing and walking meditations.
- Simple meditation techniques that you can practice at your desk
- How to let go of your thoughts, become relaxed and feel better about yourself
Benefits of This Course:
- By following the principles outlined in the course, you can incorporate meditation into your daily life as part of your regular routine in order to experience maximum benefits
- You can practice meditation before, during or after a stressful day at work to release stored tension and keep your mind and body relaxed
- You will learn the correct posture and techniques, and understand the type of meditation practice that works best for you
- Most importantly, you embark on a process of healing self-discovery, without any pressure to achieve specific results
- Regardless of your age, the nature of your job or your location, you can always practice meditation regularly to enjoy a feeling of overall wellbeing
Who can take the Meditation Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Meditation Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.