- Course Code: UKFEC17PPD
- Location: Online
- Duration: 15 hours
- Cost: £199.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
The PowerPoint Diploma is ideal for individuals who would like to learn how to create and deliver multimedia presentations. This training course provides all the information you will need to begin using PowerPoint in a wide variety of careers.
PowerPoint is a program within Microsoft Office that can be utilised to create professional slideshows, videos and presentations. As you work through this course, you will gain a comprehensive overview of the different features including handouts, slide presentations and more. You will also acquire the skills necessary to add text, images and charts within your presentations.
As this is an online course, students are offered the unique opportunity to study the curriculum at their own pace. This means that course material is available 24 hours a day, enabling you to study anytime, anywhere.
Many students who take the courses are even able to continue working full time, while finishing their coursework in a reasonable amount of time.
Your coursework is accessible from any Internet-enabled device, and you will receive online support while you train. Additionally, you will find the course to be incredibly easy to navigate thanks to our flexible modules.
Upon course completion, you must pass a multiple-choice exam and then you will be awarded your diploma. Once you receive your diploma, you can print it from home or we can post it for you for a small fee.
What You Will Learn
The PowerPoint course has been written to provide students with the information necessary to create presentations and is designed to put you on the fast track to success.
This course covers the following information:
- How to create and save a PowerPoint presentation
- How to add, delete and arrange multiple slides
- How to insert charts, captions, quotes and name cards
- Inserting and formatting text within your slides
- Working with text alignment, bullet points, line spacing and columns
- How to utilise text direction and vertical alignment
- Inserting images, shapes, charts and creating photo albums
- How to insert online and screenshot images
- How to insert tables, text boxes, headers and footers
- Using SmartArt and other formatting features
- Converting your presentations into different formats
- How to add and edit hyperlinks
- Transitions and animations
- Using spellcheck and thesaurus
- How to create and add screen recordings within your slides
- Using linking and annotation features
- Adding notes and comments
- How to use the handout and notes master tools
Benefits of the PowerPoint Course Diploma
Students enrolled in the PowerPoint course will benefit from the following:
- The option to study from any location with a valid internet connection, anytime that you find convenient.
- The ability to study at a pace that you find comfortable. Since there is no time limit for this course, if it takes you days or months, you will still complete your training.
- You can study from any device including a tablet, PC or mobile phone.
- Easy to manage course modules, which makes studying an enjoyable experience.
- Convenient online support is available while you train.
- Access to a comprehensive syllabus, which helps you to stay on track while learning how to design PowerPoint presentations.
- Improve your job prospects while applying for work.
- Receive a certified and recognised diploma.
- Affordable tuition.
Who can take the PowerPoint Diploma course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 45 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 45 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 45 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the PowerPoint Diploma course?We estimate that the course will take about 15 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.