- Course Code: UKVC18PPB
- Location: Online
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Cost: £299.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Promoting Positive Behaviour Certificate
Undesirable behaviour in the workplace or home can weaken relationships, lower morale and create a toxic, unproductive atmosphere. Unfortunately, promoting positive behaviour in others can be a challenge. Simply asking them to change seldom yields the results you want. The good news is that, when you reframe your approach to behavioural change, you can promote positive behaviour in any setting.
This course will give you practical tips and strategies to aid others in adopting more constructive behaviours, while strengthening your relationships.
You Will Learn:
- Why workplace and family culture has a big effect on a person’s behaviours, and how to make changes that promote positive
- Why clarifying your values and expectations promotes positive change
- How to model desirable behaviours, and why you must remain consistent in your approach
- How to encourage individuals to repeat positive behaviours, and how to recognise progress
- Guidelines to follow when steering individuals towards their goals, and how to help them reach their full potential
Benefits of Taking this Course:
- If you work in a managerial or supervisory role, this course will help you promote positive change in your team
- If you are a parent, this course will help you promote positive behaviours in your children
- If you want to improve your personal and professional relationships, this course will help you by deepening your understanding of human behaviour in general
- If you have an interest in psychology, this course will provide you with a useful introduction to behaviourism, reinforcement and modelling, key concepts in this field
Who can take the Promoting Positive Behaviour Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Promoting Positive Behaviour Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.