- Course Code: UKVC18SFB
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.75 hours
- Cost: £49.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Sales Funnels for Beginners Certificate
Customers sometimes buy a product immediately upon discovering it, but they often go through several stages between first becoming aware of a product and finalising the purchase.
These stages that make up the buying journey are known as a sales funnel. In this course, you will learn about the structure of an online sales funnel and how marketers use them to persuade customers to spend their money.
You Will Learn:
- The two reasons online businesses construct sales funnels
- What a lead magnet is, and how it draws potential clients into a sales funnel
- The four main stages of a typical sales funnel
- How marketers use blogging and social media to drive traffic to their sales funnels
- Why creating buyer personas can make a sales funnel more successful
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you are in a marketing role, this course will help you put together more effective sales funnels
- If you work in customer relationship management (CRM), you will benefit from understanding why customers make buying decisions
- If you are responsible for maintaining a company web presence, this course will help you use social media and blogging to boost sales
- If you are interested in consumer psychology, this course will help you recognise buying behaviour and how organisations build trust and loyalty
- If you are a consumer, this course will help you understand how companies try to encourage you to buy from them
Who can take the Sales Funnels for Beginners Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Sales Funnels for Beginners Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.