- Course Code: UKMEC17STC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 4 hours
- Cost: £99.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Sound Healing Certificate
The Sound Healing Course offers students the ability to learn all about the use of therapeutic sound frequencies for the treatment of various physical, mental and spiritual conditions. This is an excellent course for individuals who wish to find out more about holistic healing techniques and the human body.
Sound is a very powerful healing tool that works on blocked or dysfunctional energy systems. This ancient holistic healing method dates back thousands of years and is used in modern medicine today. Students taking this course will gain an overview of how sound healing works, its benefits and how to perform the different treatment techniques. You will also learn how to begin a career utilising sound healing in the United Kingdom.
Introduction to the Sound Healing Course
As this is an online course, students are given the opportunity to study the material when it is convenient. Many people who take the course can still work a full-time job while they study, which helps them to achieve their goals of learning more about sound healing.
You can easily access the curriculum for this course from any device with an internet connection, and receive online support as you train. Upon course completion, you will be required to take an exam, which will award you a recognised certificate. You can print your certificate at home, or we can post it to you for a small cost.
What You Will Learn
The sound healing course was written to offer students a complete overview of the therapeutic application of sound healing, which can be used in a professional or personal setting. This course will cover:
- An introduction to sound healing
- How sound healing works
- An overview of the chakras
- The anatomy of the human ear
- What is sound?
- Wavelengths and frequencies
- Creating and detecting sounds
- Grounding chakras
- Using positive affirmations
- Sound healing treatment techniques
Benefits of the Sound Healing Course
Students taking the sound healing course will benefit in the following ways:
- The option of studying from any location at any time.
- The ability to study as quickly or slowly as you wish, as there is no time limit for the course.
- The capability to study from any device including computers, mobile phones, or tablets.
- An easy to understand course structure, which is broken down into short modules.
- Convenient online support while you train.
- A comprehensive syllabus that offers you the knowledge necessary to use sound healing in your life.
- Improve prospects while applying for holistic healing opportunities.
- An affordable pricing structure.
- A certified and recognised certificate upon course completion.
- By using their own voice;
- By listening to other people's voices;
- By listening to an instrument or instruments;
- By listening to music or sound through loudspeakers or headphones.
- Make sure that you are in a comfortable position whilst you give the sound healing therapy.
- Less is more - in the first treatment, introduce a minimal amount of sound to the body.
Who can take the Sound Healing Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Sound Healing Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 4 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.