- Course Code: UKVC18SRT
- Location: Online
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost: £299.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers and devices
Staff Retention Techniques Certificate
Staff retention is a growing concern, but by having a proper staff retention strategy in place you’ll be able to keep your top employees. Recruiting and training a new employee is time-consuming and costs a great deal of revenue – it’s much more beneficial to the business to keep current employees satisfied in their job.
Understanding your employees and having proper retention strategies in place is key to retaining employees long-term. This course on staff retention will look at the four main trends that contribute to employees leaving their jobs, including compensation and benefits, career growth, flexible working schedules, and training and development, and how you can create a strategy to improve these areas and retain your employees.
You Will Learn:
- What the main factors are that lead to employees leaving their jobs and what you can do to prevent this.
- How to come up with a competitive compensations and benefits plan.
- How to encourage career advancement and growth opportunities in your company.
- The benefits of flexible working, both to the employer and employee.
- How to implement various training and development techniques and the benefits of encouraging training in the workplace.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will learn what drives employees to leave and with this knowledge be able to implement preventative measures.
- You will learn how implementing employee retention programmes can help reduce unnecessary turnover costs.
- You will gain insight into retaining a positive and motivated body of staff.
- You will learn the benefits that retaining your staff can bring to your business.
- Your knowledge will allow you to formulate an effective retention plan that works for your employees and business.
Who can take the Staff Retention Techniques Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Staff Retention Techniques Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.