- Course Code: UKVC18SUC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.75 hours
- Cost: £49.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Success Habits Certificate
Success is not an isolated event. It is the culmination of many small actions and habits over time. Habits shape all areas of our lives, from how we think about our problems to the food choices we make at every meal.
In this course, you will learn which habits you need to adopt to enjoy success in your professional and personal life.
You Will Learn:
- Why it is important to cultivate good habits
- Why successful people tend to value their sleep
- Why you should read on a regular basis
- The habits that will help you handle your workload
- The habits that will help you deal with setbacks and remain calm in times of stress
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- This course will teach you how to adopt a calmer outlook on life, which in turn will improve your mental and physical health
- This course will improve your resilience, meaning you will be able to cope more easily with the demands of your work
- If you mentor others at work, this course will help you pass on useful tips that will help them succeed
- This course will be of interest if you enjoy learning about positive psychology, as it will help you appreciate why some people are more successful than others
Who can take the Success Habits Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Success Habits Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.