- Course Code: UKMEC16TPM
- Location: Online
- Duration: 5 hours
- Cost: £99.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Time and Priority Management Certificate
The Time Management at Work Certificate course will teach you essential time management skills that you can apply in any situation. This is a training course that is filled with tips and knowledge that you can use at work to become more efficient and effective, no matter what your career.
When you learn to manage your time in the workplace, you can be a better worker, get more done, and be an example to others around you. Additionally, you will learn how to manage yourself and those around you in regards to time management, and learn how to prioritise your responsibility. Finally, with good time management, you will find that you can better organise yourself and your tasks.
Introduction to the Time Management at Work Certificate
The Time Management at Work Certificate course is an online course, which allows you to study when and where you please. You do not have to take time away from work for this course, and you can immediately begin applying the skills you learn to your current job or situation.
Since this is an online course, you can access it on any device, as long as you can access an internet connection. This includes accessing online support and the course syllabus, which is broken down into manageable and easy to understand modules.
When you complete this course, you will have access to a multiple choice test. When you pass the test, you will receive your Certificate in Time Management at Work, which you can download and print at home. We will also post the certificate to you for a small cost.
What You Will Learn
We designed our Time Management at Work Certificate course to give you all of the tools you will require to start being more efficient and effective in the workplace. This course includes:
- An introduction to time management.
- Information on how to plan and schedule your time in the workplace.
- Learning to prioritise tasks based on importance.
- Teaching how to schedule discretionary time at work.
- Information on investing in yourself and determining your working style.
- To learn how to manage others with time management skills.
- Understanding how to assess your time management skills.
Benefits of the Time Management at Work Course
When you earn your certificate in Time Management at Work, you will find a number of benefits including the following:
- Flexibility to study whenever and wherever you choose. Study at lunch, study at home, or even study in the local park.
- The ability to work at your own schedule. There is no time limit for this course, so whether it takes you days or months, it doesn’t matter.
- You can use any internet-enabled device, such as a PC, mobile phone or tablet to access the course.
- This course has several modules, which make it easy to manage and more enjoyable to complete.
- Easily access online support while you take the course, which allows you to stay on track at all times.
- Get the knowledge you require by following the comprehensive syllabus.
- Improve your work performance as soon as you begin the course by applying what you learn, immediately.
- Access to a course that is affordable and beneficial; a good investment into your future.
- To learn why you should use time management skills
- To learn about the skills you need to learn for effective time management
- To learn how to manage yourself
- To learn how to define your objectives/goals
- To learn the importance of planning and scheduling
- To learn how to schedule different types of tasks
- To learn which tasks should be scheduled before others
- To learn about scheduling discretionary time
- To learn how to invest in yourself
- To learn more about working with a mentor
- To understand how to make something a habit
- To learn about different work styles
- To learn why managers do not delegate
- To understand when it is time to delegate
- To learn about how to choose a person to delegate to
- To learn the proper steps of delegation
- To learn about improving time management as a skill
- To understand the importance of assessing time management skills
- To learn how to assess your time management skills
- To understand how to use self-assessments to improve your time management skills
Who can take the Time and Priority Management at Work Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Time and Priority Management at Work Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.