- Course Code: UKFEM14TTF
- Location: Online
- Duration: 5 hours
- Cost: £299.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers / devices
Trade the Forex Course
Trade the Forex course is a course that can help you understand the forex industry, it can help you set goals and earn tax free money on a daily basis. Forex trading is growing in popularity throughout the world, but you need to have a firm understanding of what it involves to make it work for you.
Introduction to Trade the Forex Course
This course is designed to help you to be profitable when trading forex. It is broken down into twenty manageable modules which teach you how to set goals, how it all works and how to earn tax free money on a daily basis.
The Trade the Forex course is offered online enabling you to access your modules from anywhere where you have internet access. You can access the modules on any device, giving you the ability to study anywhere at any time, even on the tube on your way home from work.
With this course, there is no set schedule, you study at your own pace, which enables you to work full time and study in your spare time. On successful completion you will receive your certification, which you can download and print.
What Will You Learn?
The Trade the Forex course is designed to teach you everything you will ever need to know about trading forex, the course covers a wide number of topics. You can expect to learn the following when completing this information packed course:
- Why forex is the ideal choice for dealers and traders and why conflict around the world has an impact on forex.
- Learn why you should trade and how you can start trading with a minimum outlay.
- Understand the importance of goal setting, how online trading minimises risk and why market place quotes are to four decimal places.
- Learn why spread betting provides you with tax free earning and the major markets you can trade in.
- Understand what equipment you are going to need to succeed in forex, the costs involved and the minimum software requirements for trading online.
- Get insight into the simple deals, how to read price quotes and how to identify with up to date market prices.
- Learn what intraday trade is and the expiry dates.
- Learn about rolling trades and how they work.
- Know what stop losses are, learn about margin trading and when you should limit your profit potential.
- Take advantage of demo accounts, practice placing a trade.
- Get a shortlist of online bookmakers, learn the various documentation and what you need to do with the documentation relating to your online trading account.
- Learn what to look for on your trading screen and what information you will need to make accurate trading decisions.
- Get to know simple trading methods. Learn about the bear and bull signals in graphs and how to hedge your trades to offset any losses.
- Learn more about trading psychology. How the media can have an impact on financial markets.
- Learn how to interpret charts, learn about momentum and how to use it in different trading methods and learn to interpret baselines and ceilings.
- Know what arbitrage is and how to spot the profit differences between price points.
- Learn more about technical analysis.
- Get information on charts for advanced analysis, such as candlestick charts, three elements contained in bar charts and how to interpret the simplest line charts.
- Learn what technical indicators are and how to use them in your trading experience.
- Gain useful information and binary trading data to help you achieve success when trading online.
Benefits of the Trade the Forex Course
This course is brimming with benefits to help you start trading online and achieving good results. The benefits of taking this particular course include:
- You will learn how to create a strategy when trading online.
- You will get a firm understanding of exchange rates.
- You will gain insight to help you earn a profit completely tax free.
- You get to study online at your own pace, in your own time and anywhere you want.
- You receive online support throughout the course.
- Receive a certificate, which can be downloaded and printed on successful completion of the course and multiple choice test.
- Why forex is the perfect vehicle for dealers and traders
- How currencies are quoted by spread betting bookmakers
- About base and counter currency quotes
- How conflict affects currencies worldwide and why the US$ is the world's safest currency because of this aspect
- About profiting from the points movement on products
- How online trading systems have opened up the formerly reserved markets for the wealthy, for anyone to use to generate wealth
- How spread betting can be used to bet on increases or decreases
- How traders can begin with minimum capital outlay
- The importance of goal setting
- The tax aspect in traditional trading (shares) versus spread betting on points movements
- How online trading systems simplify the market for anyone to begin trading with minimal risk
- Why the market price quotes are to four decimal places
- The reason why spread betting lets you retain 100% non-taxable profit
- The major markets available to trade in
- Why the list of derivatives is continuously increasing within markets
- How wide the commodities markets are for traders
- About the equipment you need to trade
- Why two screens are better than one
- The costs involved in dealing shares and trades
- The minimum software requirements to trade online
- About buying or selling trades based on the movements you predict the market will take
- Closing out your trades to take your profit or cut your losses
- How to read price quotations
- How to identify up to date market prices
- What intraday trades are and their expiry
- What future trades are, their expiry, and versatility
- To understand the benefits of using future trades as opposed to intraday trades only
- About using future trades to minimise risk to your capital
- About the type of bet to place where you haven’t the time to monitor the markets
- How rolling trades work
- About time sensitive trading, demonstrating just how fast the markets move
- How future trades work and despite trading on 3 month futures, how you can close the trade out for a quick profit
- What stop losses are
- Important recommendations on controlling losses
- What margin trading is and why it is not recommended for beginners
- When it may be best to limit your profit potential
- Why it's essential to familiarise yourself with online trading systems using demo accounts
- How to place trades online
- The differences you will see in your trading account from the cash price to the real point difference when you close out the trade
- About slippage, and why it's there despite it seeming unfair
- A shortlist of online bookmakers
- An example of the screen layout you will need to get familiar with
- The confirmation documents, either electronically delivered and stored, or sent via the post
- What to do with all your documents relating to your online trading account
- What to look for on your trading screen
- The information you'll need to obtain to help you make accurate trading decisions
- Compiling data to get a complete view of a country's economic strength (essential for forex trading)
- When supply and demand is more important and the information to analyse
- Bear and bull signals used in graphs
- When no clear signals are visible, how profits can still be made by straddling the market (One Cancels the Other trading - OCO)
- How you can hedge your bets to offset losses when a trade goes wrong
- Damage control techniques to use when the market moves against you
- The effect mainstream media can have on financial markets
- The snowball effect that happens when papers down-talk markets and the chancellor's announcements
- Real world examples of logic and reasoning in action
- The psychology you need to put the trading recommendations in place successfully
- How to interpret charts and know the type of trade to place based on chart analysis
- To understand what momentum is and how to use it with different trading methods
- How to interpret baselines and ceilings as indicators to bet up or to bet down on your chosen products
- How the signals always remain the same whether you're trading short-term or long-term
- What arbitrage is
- How to spot the profit potential between different price points
- Why the opportunities for these types of trades are rare
- If you do manage to get the trade in place, you'll learn how you can have a “built in profit” guaranteed
- The definitions of technical and fundamental analysis
- Demonstration charts showing the data collected and explaining how to interpret the data
- Information that can be taken from chart analysis of both types
- Where to find sufficiently reliable data for fundamental analysis
- How to interpret candlestick charts and how their visual impact can give you a feel for market trends fast
- Interpretation of the simplest line chart
- How to quickly spot bull or bear trends within charts
- The three elements contained within bar charts
- How to understand technical indicators
- About using relative strength indicators/index (RSI)
- Working examples of creating an RSI
- When products are overbought or oversold
- The types of data that can drive a market trend
- How a country's unemployment figures can dictate how strong their currency is
- How binary prices are quoted by online bookmakers
- How you can benefit with more control over potential losses (ideal for the cautious trader)
Who can take the Trade Forex course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 20 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 20 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 20 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Trade Forex course?We estimate that the course will take about 5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.