- Course Code: UKVC19WRI
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.50 hours
- Cost: £49.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Writing Sales Proposals Certificate
Strong sales proposals are a key element of the sales process. A good proposal outlines the nature and benefits of the product or service on offer and how it can solve the prospective client’s problems. It should inspire confidence and answer a client’s questions and objections.
However, writing sales proposals is not easy. Many salespeople feel more confident presenting information verbally rather than writing out a proposal. In this course, you will learn the role of a proposal in sealing a deal, the key pieces of information you need to include and what you must avoid when putting together a winning proposal.
You Will Learn:
- Why sales proposals are important, why you must tailor a proposal to suit a client or situation and points to bear in mind when attempting to appeal to a prospective client
- How to structure your proposals so that they strike the right tone, communicate key pieces of information and persuade the client that what you are offering will meet their needs
- The common mistakes people make when writing sales proposals and how to avoid them
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you have to write sales proposals as part of your job, this course will help you approach the task with confidence
- If you manage or supervise a sales team, this course will provide you with a framework for teaching this important skill
- If you write strong proposals, you are much more likely to succeed in gaining business and, as a result, increase your business’ profits
Who can take the Writing Sales Proposals Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 3 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 3 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 3 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Writing Sales Proposals Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.50 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.