- Course Code: UKVC18RDC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.25 hours
- Cost: £99.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: 12 months
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Rescuing Difficult Customers Certificate
Even successful organisations will have to deal with dissatisfied customers or clients from time to time. Some of these customers will be antagonistic, often because they feel angry or upset and struggle to control their emotions. In other words, they are “difficult customers”.
Handling these customers requires strong communication skills, a calm manner and a willingness to work with the customer. In this course, you will learn how to resolve tense situations and resolve complaints quickly and efficiently.
You Will Learn:
- The reasons why a customer may be dissatisfied with a product or service
- How to use your voice to defuse a tense situation, and how remaining calm can improve a customer’s mood
- Why you should never attempt to deny responsibility
- Why you should focus on the customer first, then the problem that has prompted their complaint
- Why you should follow up with a customer after you have solved their problem
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in customer services, this course will help you deal with difficult customers and, in turn, reduce your stress levels
- If you work in an office, this course will help you handle difficult visitors
- If you work in sales, this course will help you defuse tense or awkward moments that may arise during a sales pitch
- If you work in an occupation whereby you routinely come into contact with the public, such as the emergency services, this course will help you stay calm in challenging situations
Who can take the Rescuing Difficult Customers Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 2 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 2 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 2 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Rescuing Difficult Customers Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.25 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.